Your attitude, particularly in business, makes a difference. Life is not perfect and every now and then we all get throw a curve ball or two. How you deal with these situations can make or break the success of your business. Successful business owners do not focus on the negative, but instead channel their energy on what they can do to move their business forward.
|(Photo courtesy of |
“Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.”
A World War II veteran, Ziglar became the top sales person in several organizations before going out on his own as a motivational speaker and author. Ziglar wrote over two dozen books and enchanted millions with his lessons in positivity and leading a balanced life. Passing away at 86, Ziglar will be remembered as a man who inspired millions of people to believe in themselves and their dreams.
So the next time you need a little positive push, think of some of these memorable and reassuring Zig Ziglar quotes.
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person."
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.”
- “Attitude, not Aptitude, determines Altitude.”
- “Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on regular basis.”
- “Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.”
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
- “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
- “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.”
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
- “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere."