Company: TouchTone Communications – Whippany, NJ
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Job Function: Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provide engineering support for TouchTone VoIP and TDM Networks across the U.S. This key position is responsible for technical operations support and performance management of all elements of the TouchTone Network. This position will be instrumental in assisting the company to deliver high levels of service availability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a thorough understanding of call flows and signaling protocols which include SIP, RTP, TDM including ISDN, DTMF and FXS/FXO, TCP/IP, LAN Switching, Routing protocols, L2/L3, device configuration, VLAN, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge in the following: Sansay VSXi or similar VoIP Telephony, Lucent LCS or similar TDM experience, Cisco and Juniper data networking routers and switches.
- STRONG KNOWLEDGE and combination experience of TDM - signaling PRI, CAS(DTMF), FXS/FXO, Data - LAN/WAN and VoIP - SIP/RTP.
- Demonstrated experience using Wireshark and other quality based IP tools used to monitor Jitter, Packet Loss, etc.
- Knowledge of telecom principals and terminology, including DID and Toll Free numbers, LATA OCN and NPA/NXX.
- Full understanding of VoIP architecture, including SIP and VoIP implementation.
About TouchTone Communications
Headquartered in Whippany, NJ, TouchTone Communications is a privately-held, debt free company established in 1993. TouchTone provides nationwide voice, data and VoIP services, including Dedicated Voice and Data, Hosted PBX, Enterprise SIP, Call Center Termination, Conferencing, MPLS and Ethernet, and Switched LD services to residential, SMB, public sector enterprise, government and wholesale customers. TouchTone is a facilities-based carrier offering services through its own proprietary network and through multiple Tier 1 networks, with major points of presence in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and Newark, NJ. TouchTone prides itself on providing the highest quality service at the most competitive rates, while always maintaining highest levels of customer service.
What We Offer
* High-energy atmosphere * Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
* Competitive salary * 401K
* Medical Benefits * Generous PTO program
Send cover letter and resume to JOBS@TOUCHTONE.NET.