TouchTone Communications has immediate opening for a VoIP Inside Sales Representative in their corporate Whippany office.
As a member of the Business Sales team, the VoIP Inside Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring and maintaining new business opportunities by selling TouchTone’s Business VoIP solution to small and medium sized business customers; including generating interest, qualifying leads, and signing up new customer accounts.
The ideal candidate must be a college graduate with previous sales experience or sales professionals with one to three years related inside/outside sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Aggressive compensation plan including salary and commissions. For successful professionals, there is no cap on commissions with unlimited income potential.
- Qualifying lead referrals and closing new accounts/customers.
- Developing new leads through building relationships, cold calling, referrals, Internet research, and social media.
- Up-selling existing business customers as needed.
- Preparing, processing, and ensuring accurate completion of new quotes/proposals as well as service contract documents.
- Managing and tracking activities and progress in Company databases.
- Conducting product demonstrations via the phone and Web conferencing.
- Handling inbound customer calls and engaging resources to solve concern.
- Present a professional image in all communications to potential customers.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and Company records and account numbers.
- 1-3 years professional sales experience, preferably in VoIP or business telephone systems
- Working knowledge of voice and data communications including VoIP and business telephone systems
- Proven track record of exceeding corporate objectives and quota attainment
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Professional demeanor; team player orientation
- Strong sales ability, problem solving skills, and responsiveness
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to thrive in a high energy, quota driven, and evolving sales environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Apply online at